The Ointment Manufacturing Plants are ideal tools for the pharmaceutical & cosmetic industries for the production of Ointment, Cream, Lotions, Tooth Paste & other emulsions & homogenizations.
It is specially designed to take care of two critical factors which directly affects the quality of the Ointment / Creams.
- Minimum man handling of Ointment.
- Negligible vacuum drop during mixing & blending.
Needless to say, it also provides the benefits of the effective manpower utilization.
SPM Ointment Plant consist the following equipments and accessories.
- Manufacturing Vessel
- Wax Phase Vessel
- Water Phase Vessel
- Storage Vessel
- Vacuum Pump
- Control Panel
- Product Piping
- Working Platform
- Material Transfer Pump to Transfer material from manufacturing Vessel to Storage Vessel & Storage Vessel to Ointment ( Tube ) Filling M/C.
- This system consist of a closed circuit manufacturing facility from feeding of Wax / Water Phase to loading the hopper of filling machine.
- The Wax and Water at required temperature are transferred to Manufacturing Vessel or Planetory Mixer, by vacuum through conical filter.
- The product during emulsion formation is recirculated through Ointment Transfer Pump The Pump also discharges the product in the Storage Vessel.
- The Storage Vessel is then taken to the filling area and is connected to again Ointment Transfer Pump. Or Storage Vessel remain fixed ( In bigger size ) & pump transfer the ointments in the hopper of the Ointment Filling Machine.
- The entire Plant can be operated by centralised operating panel by one operator.
- The plant is equipped with an electrical control panel with digital temperature indicators and digital timers.
- Minimum two batches per shift of the same product can be assured in this plant.
- This plant conforms to CGMP standards (Paint Free Construction).
- Encosed are a few pages explaining the system in detail. In case of any queries feel free to contact us.
Sailent Features :
- The Plant is designed to be operated only by one operator and one helper.
- All material transfers are done by vacuum or by transfer pumps.
- All the vessels are CGMP (paint free construction)
- The gaskets used are of silicon (food grade).
- All contact parts are of S.S. 304 quality material (SS316 provided on demand) & finished to class 4B (Mirror) finish and are crevice free.
- The entry of all agitators are from top & High Speed Emulsifier from bottom or In-line Emulsifier ( as per customer choice ).
- All vessels are suitable for internal pressure of 1 Kg. / Sq. cm. and hence can be sterilized.
- All pipes, pipe fittings and valves are of SS304 / SS316 ( as per customer requirement ) seamless quality, internally electro polished, with tri-clover ended joints.
- The entire plant is equipped with CIP & SIP connections, so that customer can use these facility, if have CIP & SIP equipment.
- All values of temperature & time of the plant are indicated digitally on the control panel. Ampere indicates on Ampere meters.
- A micro processor based automatic operating plant can be designed as per requirement.
- All the inlet & outlet connections are provided with tri clover joints, which are very easy for cleaning & replacement.
Contra rotary mixer
Contra rotary movement of the beaters (agitator) for intimate mixing a wide range material has been employed with advantage in the industry
Contra Rotary Mixers with judicious choice of beater and its speed meet mixing requirements of difficult liquid to liquid, liquid to solid and solid to solid blending
irrespective of difference in specific gravity, shape, viscosity and proportion of constituents. Besides charging and discharging of the material under process is quick.